quinta-feira, 15 de outubro de 2009

October Mix

It's been a while since I didn't spin anything at my wheels of steel so I decided to put together a small mix with some of the tracks I like the most that have been around our sweet blog :)

The mix isn't perfect (it's been a while), and near the end the mix goes mono due to cable problems, but it's audible and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did mixing it!

Get it here.

Tracklist:
Discodeine - Invert (Parce que Edit)
Bag Raiders - Turbo Love (Spruce Lee Remix)
MTO - Bring It On Now (Hatchmatik Remix)
Sjammie the money - Get Paid
Jokers of the Scene - Baggy Bottom Boys
Tim Deluxe - When We Come To It
Alex Gopher - Belmondo (Sharam Jey Remix)
Stupid Bastard - Hype Up
Lionel Richie - All Night Long (Rico Tubbs Remix)

(if you like it, this could start to be a small montly tradition highlighting the best tunes presented since there are so many dj's here with us ;)

4 comentários:

  1. Havent heard the mix yet but, regardless of that, this is an awesome idea. Big UP for that!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. good mix and good idea.... lets do it!!!! signor skArr will post november`s mix.....

    :)

    ResponderEliminar