terça-feira, 17 de novembro de 2009

PartyNight

Party people, you might wanna make a date on your calendar:

When: Thursday 3rd December
Where: Lux, Lisbon
Who/Why: Discotexas present Boys Noize and A-Trak

Correct me if I´m wrong, but I think it´s A-trak´s first time at Lux, while Boys Noize has become quite a regular. Last time it went something like this:



It should be insane! Hope I can be there :)

PS: Here´s a link to Boys Noize set for BBC Radio 1´s Essential Mix from 10th October 2009.

3 comentários:

  1. From what I've heard (I also couldn't made it unfortunely :() the place was so crowded that the cops had to go there to block the kids and close Lux doors! :O

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i'm a A-TRACk and BN party survivor and let me tell ya... it could have been better if all my friends had gotten in but, it was pretty awesome =)... the cops had to close the place down but the party continued... people just couldn't get in anymore !!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. a pitty for your friends, but sweet for the party! :)

    ResponderEliminar