sexta-feira, 9 de abril de 2010

Digital 1

A few days ago I recorded my first digital set using the Traktor Pro DJ software (I'm usually a vinyl guy :)). It's far from perfect when it comes to mixing, but I did enjoyed the experience and specially the tracks :)

You can find it here.

tracklist:
Radiohead - Idioteque
Moderat - Rusty Nails
Gui Boratto - Gate 7
Vitalic - Chicken Lady
Kavinsky - Testarossa Autodrive
Simian Mobile Disco - Flea In Your Ear
Moderat - Déboutonner (feat. Siriusmo)
Subs - Albatross
Justice - NY Excuse Live (Soulwax)
The Bloody Beetroots - Warp 1.9 (feat. Steve Aoki)
The Bloody Beetroots - Warp 7.7 (feat. Steve Aoki)
Subs - My Punk
Simian Mobile Disco - Sleep Deprivation
Subs - Papillon
Vitalic - Terminateur Benelux

1 comentário:

  1. wow, that was quite a surprise! i liked the darker gloomy tracks in the beginning and towards the middle.

    ResponderEliminar