quarta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2009

Influences




Driving to work yesterday (late again) I turned on the radio and stumbled upon what was to be the peak of my day. What better way to rush through traffic than to the sound of this epic song!? Which reminded me of how (damn!) good the Chemical Brothers are. So good, that in a conversation I had a while ago with some friends, one of them said that if they could be any music artist, they would choose the Chemical Brothers. At the time I was surprised, but after yesterday afternoon not anymore :)
So now I ask the same question to you: If you could be any music artist, who would you be?
Would you be a Band or a DJ? Black or White? Human or Robot? Religious or Fictious?
Come on, don´t be shy, lets hear it!

PS: And if you´re still feeling (hint) the Chemical Brothers groove, check this out ;)

A fantastic remix by mister Shinichi Osawa

5 comentários:

  1. that one's definetly a nuuuttttcrackeeerr !!! shit ....now u got me wondering , and I just can't make up my mind!..
    maybe a little bit of this,with a little bit of that...but I want nothing to do with the king's "whiteness" ! ehehehe

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Eheh! Chemical Brothers ;)

    Really nice post Louis!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. come on people, lets make this a bit interesting, give us some names :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. ask me what football player i'd like to be if i could .......and i will answer , or ask me something like that ( something easy ) ! eheheh
    I said it yesterday and I say it today....I can't make up my mind about that , there are too many I'd like to be that's why I said that probably I would try blending them all in one , and make/be something new!

    ResponderEliminar