domingo, 27 de setembro de 2009

Welcome post

Hey,

since this is my first post here - thanks for the opportunity to publish my musical sarcasm beyond the walls of facebook - I thought I should drop a track that it is kind of underground but is one of my favorites.

It's from a duo that used to work in the radiophonic workshop at BBC and among other things they are responsable for Dr. Who's theme. Also, I must remind you that the genius behind it is Delia Derbyshire... yes... a woman doing electronica in the 70's. This track is quite psychedelic - you have been warned.


Trivia - This track was featured twice in bugged out!'s mixcds. Once by Erol and the other by Simian.

1 comentário:

  1. Wicked! I would even say creepy! And remarkable as well, considering the person and the time behind it.

    ResponderEliminar