segunda-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2009

Beats in Space

My good friend Louis (aka lb) recommended me some time ago a weekly radio show in New York called Beats in Space. I've come to really enjoy it and nowadays whenever a new podcast is released I'm thrilled. And this week is no exception! Featured guest is the well known Juan Atkins that at the age of 47 keeps showing us why he and his boys (Derrick May and Kevin Saunderson - the Belleville Three) made techno back in Detroit.



"Beats In Space is a radio show mixed live by Tim Sweeney and guests in New York City on WNYU 89.1 FM every Tuesday night from 10:30pm to 1:00am. The show began in the fall of 1999 and has not missed a week since then."

Beats in Space

3 comentários:

  1. Yes Yes! I was meant to post about BIS a few times but never got it done. I´m glad you did :) Just by the way, this week Tim has reached the fantastic mark of 500 shows(!) and both mixes are from the man himself, Tim Sweeney.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. On the 12 of February Tim Sweeney lands his space(disco)rocket at Lux, Lisbon! ;D

    ResponderEliminar