sábado, 12 de dezembro de 2009

Magic Disco

Phillipa "Pip" Brown (born in 1979) better known by her stage name Ladyhawke is a New Zealand singer-songwriter. She was formerly a part of the Wellington band Two Lane Blacktop named for the 1970s road movie of the same name. (via Wikipedia)

But more than that, Ladyhawke also begins to be known around for her great participation in other projects as well as some remixers after her songs. And this one is no exception. It just puts me out of orbit in an astrodisco mood!

Ladyhawke - MAGIC - (THE SWISS REMIX) by I HEART NEW YORK

4 comentários:

  1. Eheh. It could be but actually I took that from a software company website: http://logicalawesome.com :p

    ResponderEliminar
  2. dude this is really good!! really good!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yeah!!

    And dude, forget my previous comment. I thought your talking about the previous post (about spok's picture). This IS Beats In Space ;)

    ResponderEliminar